You are here
We have a committed team working closely with supporters who are able to donate gifts of £2,500 or more. The Major Gifts team can work with you to ensure your gift is spent in a way which reflects your wishes whilst benefitting those most in need. We can also advise you on many tax effective ways of giving, including Gift Aid and Share Giving.
What your gift could do
- £6,776 will support one clinic providing family planning services to 1670 people living in urban slums in the Philippines, for a month
- £9,938 can be used to train 230 health personnel in Badakshan province, Afghanistan, in nutritional screening and mobile healthcare in rural populations
- £12,430 will cover the cost of running one mobile clinic in South Central Somalia for one month
- £21,586 could fund scholarships enabling fourteen student nurses to graduate following 2.5 years of study at a nursing school in Turkana, Northern Kenya
£31,122 will pay for 3 months’ worth of relief items needed to respond to an emergency such as Haiti’s cholera outbreak in 2011
Recognising your support
We will tailor our communications to suit your needs and offer a number of exciting opportunities including:
- Visits to Merlin's projects in the field
- Naming opportunities
- Receiving regular reports and updates about Merlin’s work or the specific project you have funded
- Receiving invitations to Merlin’s special events and briefings
- Having regular contact with a committed member of staff
Contact the Major gifts team
If you would like to find out more about Merlin's work in the field, and how you can contribute essential funding to provide vital health care to those who need it most, please contact Kathy Aronson directly on 020 7014 1713 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Merlin’s door is always open if you would like to pay us a visit to learn more about our work. Alternatively we will be happy to arrange to visit you to discuss your ideas and areas of interest if that would be more convenient.
We will be delighted to hear from you.