Working for Merlin
Every day we save lives by delivering emergency medical aid and reviving health services in the world’s toughest places, working to help people build their own lasting and effective health care.
Given the enormity of our task, we are always looking for talented and passionate people to join us.
Whether you are working directly with communities on the frontline of disaster, crisis or shattered health systems or supporting others to do so, working at Merlin is always rewarding.
What we are looking for:
- Interest in humanitarian and development issues
- Commitment to our values and behaviours
Understanding and commitment to our key organisational policies:
- Protection of Vulnerable Individuals
- Equal Opportunities
- Code of Conduct
- Commitment to working collaboratively with colleagues and Merlin’s external stakeholders
- Desire to work in a diverse organisation
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to work for an organisation that supports people affected by some of the world’s most acute and chronic disasters
- Supportive managers who encourage your contribution
- Opportunities to learn and develop in your role
- Opportunities to work with a diverse and experienced group of people
- Fair pay and benefits scheme
Benefits that you will receive: